September 18, 2011

Laziness blocks my way; Business cannot be an excuse

Although this blog was started to achieve GMAT score at some certain level for my MBA degree, it has been almost a month any new post comes up.  I need to improve time management first, even before GMAT and English.

Reporting about my recent life; I am transferred to a new department where I become a sales person with some electronic devices and equipments.  The first mission, which allegedly starts on October, is going to proceed claims and complaints coming from customers due to technical failure, measurement defect, and damaged appearance.  Yet it is not an international position.  Mostly, I boost sales activity to domestic companies. Oh my god, hope I don't need to be a typical old sales person who needs to keep accompanied with customers as if I am like a slave of them.

Along with this transfer, I will move to Tokyo to live in.  Who is NOT happy to come to Tokyo? It's me!! I'm not interested in such a huge city where people are crowded, train is full, and traffic is heavy. But anyway, my life starts in one of the biggest city in this earth.

ALL I NEED IS TIME TO STUDY. OTHERWISE, I FAIL MY LIFE PLAN! BE STRONG!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that I never got to read this! /you sound so miserable upon your move and your transfer at work! I know what you have foresighted is almost as true. I hope you can still find a way to adjust and enjoy your work and find time to do other things!

    <3

    ReplyDelete